If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go with others.
...So that Pearland will know Jesus - John 13:35
We will accomplish this through
1. Local Church Initiatives and partnerships
2. Community/Marketplace Initiatives and partnerships
3. Prayer Initiatives
4. Coaching / Mentoring and Equipping Resources
ONE Pearland Structure
ONE Pearland is a DBA of Revival Rivers (501c3).
ONE Pearland is membership driven (see structure below).
ONE Pearland is biblically founded and community led.
· Executive Director (Paid position, appointed by and accountable to the Revival Rivers Board under the advisement of the ONEPearland Leadership Council)
· Leadership Team based on Ephesians 4 – Consists of a 7 – 10 member working team, appointed and approved by the director and existing council to carry out the vision and strategy,
· Community and Pastor Advisory Council consists of community representatives including but not limited to representatives from; local clergy, School District, City Government, Chamber of Commerce, non-profit, public service and the PEDC. Representatives of the Community / Church Advisory Council will meet at least 2 times per year (April and September).
· Outside Council – Strategic and trusted regional and national relationships that are invited to speak life and council into the vision, strategy and activity of the ministry as needed and requested.